When: Fri., Sept. 9, 7-9 p.m. 2016
D&H Canal Society and Museum President Bill Merchant, will give a presentation on the latest donation to the museum. The writings of Russell F, Lord, the chief engineer for the canal during it's last enlargement. The Journal covers from 1848 to 1852. In this time period John Roebling's four suspension aqueducts were constructed and boats began hauling 130 tons of anthracite coal.
Price: $5.00 for non-members