Who Has Cats
When You’re Allergic
1. Never fail to remember where you rate in the feline equation.
2. Never threaten her with a them-or-me proposal.
3. Never admit you’re wheezing when one of the cats just happens
to be sitting on your head.
4. Humor her when she asks you to hold each cat for as long as it
takes for them to stop hissing.
5. Pretend she’s referring to orphans in the wilds of Siberia.
6. Smile when she announces the cats will be joining the two of you
for a candlelight supper.
7. Never question the difference between human and animal love.