Looking for a place to eat and relax on Christmas Eve and/or Christmas Day? Look no further than these fine restaurants in the Hudson Valley:
1) Go to the Dutch Ale House and Brewery in Saugerties if you are in the mood for delicious gastro-pub cuisine and the best beer in the Hudson Valley. They will be open on Christmas Eve.
2) Diamond Mills Hotel & Tavern in Saugerties will be open for Christmas Eve dinner and Christmas Brunch.
3) River Station in Poughkeepsie will be open for Christmas Eve.
4) The Beekman Arms in Rhinebeck is having a Christmas Day Buffet.
5) Mariner's Harbor in Kingston will be having a Christmas Eve Buffet.
6) Cucina in Woodstock will be open on Christmas Eve, and will be serving a prix fixe Christmas Day Brunch for $44. I have never been here for brunch, but I have been here twice for dinner. They don't disappoint!
7) Liberty Public House in Rhinebeck will be open on Christmas Eve. My husband and I enjoyed a scrumptuous dinner here last Sunday night.
8) The Dutchess Diner in Poughkeepsie is family friendly and will be open on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Follow my blog HudsonValleyGoodStuff.com: Where to Eat, Play & Recharge Your Spirit in the Hudson Valley for restaurant reviews in the Hudson Valley. I only write about my good experiences!